The Mobile & Wireless Communications market is characterized by rapidly changing technology, evolving customer demands, and the frequent introduction of new products and services. With the deployment of Next Generation network technologies, today’s service providers are in search of applications that can take advantage of increased data speeds and bandwidth to provide compelling services to users. How will your business address the new era of mobility needs?
Next Generation Trends
Traditional Capacity Expansion is Insufficient – Mobile data traffic will continue to grow exponentially. Wireless offloads strategies will continue to play a critical role even after migration to LTE. Operators will look to WIFI and small cell as a cost-effective solution to manage rapid data growth. Mobile payments will outpace credit card transactions and boost peer-to-peer transactions. Using mobile phones for credit card purchases will become the norm.
The wireless industry is maturing, now surpassing 100 percent penetration in many countries. The trend is a saturated market with the forces of consolidation and pricing pressures intensifying. Margins have already been shrinking at a faster rate than any other time in the wireless industry. The pie simply is not growing as rapidly as it once was – it’s now a game of share-shifting. .What can carriers do to offset this market dynamic? Service innovation is the key. The ability to introduce differentiated value added services to enhance ARPU, attract customers from competitors, and reduce churn will be critical for any wireless carrier’s long term success.
Long-Standing Relationship with Key Mobile Stakeholders
- Frost & Sullivan has a history of successfully working with international wireless carriers and key mobile market participants on syndicated and custom research initiatives often involving best practices in wireless service and product innovation.
- Frost & Sullivan maintains longstanding relationships across the mobile and wireless value chain including carriers, device manufacturers, application providers, integrators, end-users, and industry experts.
- We understand the directions being taken by wireless industry leaders and bring this perspective to support consulting engagements.
Market Credibility and Visibility
- Frost & Sullivan regularly consults vendors, channel partners and end-users on product and market strategies to aid in accomplishing growth objectives.
- Our global analysts routinely address growth opportunities as speakers and panel moderators at leading industry events
Local Presence ‘Feet on the Street’ & Global Footprint
- Frost & Sullivan’s close interaction and ongoing local mobile and wireless coverage will be key to this engagement.
- Synergies gained from existing relationships with international wireless carriers, OEMs, mobile application providers, and infrastructure vendors will allow for collaborative working efficiencies.
- With 1,800 analysts in 40 global offices, Frost & Sullivan ensures that our clients receive global coverage and perspective based on regional expertise.
Frost & Sullivan was founded on the simple premise that research should enable decision-makers to use marketing information in more innovative and meaningful ways. With this objective in mind, the company developed a comprehensive range of research services and state-of-the-art analytical tools. Frost & Sullivan has continued to grow, adapt, and innovate to meet the challenges and opportunities of today’s ever-changing business world.
For more information, please select a service below:
Mobile & Wireless
Convert to FEED POST
Canadian Adoption of Mobile Worker Applications, 2018
This study examines the Canadian Mobile Worker Apps market, focusing on the Canada responses to the Frost & Sullivan North American Enterprise Apps Survey. As such, it: Measures the current use of, and future decision-making behavior toward, mobile worker applications Uncovers preferences…
IoT Security Market Watch Understanding the Diverse IoT Security Ecosystem
In an era of digitization, cybersecurity implementations must fundamentally transform to deliver protection in enterprise networks that have become increasingly perimeter-less and more exposed to cyber-threats. Threat monitoring and assessment solutions cannot afford to ignore any given device type,…
North American Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM) and Unified Endpoint Management (UEM) Markets, 2018
This study examines the North American Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM) and Unified Endpoint Management (UEM) market. Key industry participants are profiled. Trends and issues, drivers and challenges, the competitive landscape, and potential growth opportunities are defined and discussed.…
Operator Strategies and Vertical Perspectives for 5G in Europe, Forecast to 2024
Modern mobile networks need to be capable of supporting a wide range of bandwidth demanding services including multimedia, video conferencing, and online shopping. Operators often struggle to maintain constant connections for their subscribers, as evidenced by occasional connection losses in certain…
Q1 2018 North American Mobile Tracker
The North American mobile communications industry is defined by high-speed broadband services, continued penetration of advanced mobile devices, encouraging developments in cellular machine-to-machine (M2M) and Internet of Things (IoT) market, and resurgence of unlimited mobile plans. The attached…
North American Mobile Enterprise Applications, 2018 A Survey of Customer Preferences, Plans and Impacts
The future success of North American businesses rests in large part on their ability to truly mobilize their employees. Smartphones and tablets are not enough–It is the application software those devices enable that increasingly makes the difference between winners and losers in a high stakes…
South Africa ICT Outlook, 2018
This study provides a 2018 outlook for the South African information and communication technologies (ICT) market. The research scope includes telecommunications, broadcasting, data centres, cloud, IT services, business process management (BPM) services, Internet of Things (IoT), and Artificial…
Benefits to Clients
We help our clients understand the implications of mobile and wireless trends and develop and implement growth opportunities. We have worked with key players along the mobile and wireless value chain including carriers, device manufacturers, application providers, integrators, and new technology pioneers to help them evaluate and pioneer new product and service solutions using disruptive business models.
We do this through tailored and customized strategic consulting engagements. Projects typically involve several phases from discovery, evaluation/analysis, development, and implementation of business plans and growth strategies. We leverage our in-house research and industry experience coupled with well-defined tools and techniques, tailored and developed by Frost & Sullivan, to manage and deliver these projects.
Frost & Sullivan’s Mobile & Wireless team can support your organization on each of the following areas.
- New product and services solutions: We can support you develop new mobility products and services.
- Business Model: Detailed advice on or creation of mobile business models under various scenarios, for leading stakeholders and associations
- Innovation & Technology: Support wireless carriers to OEMs on potential of new technology to improve operations.
- Customer Analysis: “Voice of customer” assignments focusing on attitudes towards mobile and wireless trends.
- Branding & Positioning: Support through an integrated marketing platform to launch new mobile and wireless services and create a brand that is affiliated with mobility
- Statistical Analysis & Forecasting: regional mobile trackers to forecast future market potential and uptake rate analysis
- Advisory services to strategically advise on mobile and wireless initiatives and growth opportunities.
Any questions? Please email us and we’ll respond within 48 hours email@example.com
Frost & Sullivan’s Mobile & Wireless Team can deliver a bespoke workshop to your organization to highlight the emerging trends and identify the impact they will have on your company. There is tremendous technology change in mobile and wireless, ranging from bandwidth to devices to applications.
The workshop can be flexible around your needs – we can attend your strategy day or workshop as an external expert keynote speaker. Or we can provide comprehensive facilitation of a workshop to ensure your delegates are fully engaged in strategy development. We not only have expertise in mobile device, mobile services, and mobile infrastructure opportunities as related to the unique needs of the departments attending the growth workshop, we have analyzed megatrends that impact this industry, including Internet of Things and M2M, Automation, Robotics, and Virtual Reality. We have experience in strategy development, planning and implementation.
Frost & Sullivan’s expertise in Mobile & Wireless research and consulting includes work in the following strategic and operational areas.
Regional Mobile Outlooks (NA, CALA, EU, APAC)
Mobile Wallet & Payments
Smartphones and Mobile OS
Mobile Advertising Insight
Global Android Insight
Mobile Application Storefronts
Next Generation Tablets
LTE & Mobile Data Consumption Trends
Mobile Support & Protection Services
Mobile Enterprise Apps Outlook
Mobile Office (Email/PIM) Solutions
Mobile Sales Force Automation (SFA)
Mobile Workforce Management (MWM)
Mobile Field Asset Management
Enterprise Mobile Platform Solutions
Emerging Mobile Vertical Trends
M2M Market Trends and Analysis
Next Generation E911 (NG911)
Let us help you grow your revenues through a better understanding of the mobile and wireless space.