The Digital Media market not only continues to be valued by the media & entertainment industry, but it has become equally important for enterprise markets across all verticals. Frost & Sullivan’s Digital Media group is one of the best recognized and well-established consulting practices in the world. The team has been working closely with vendors, channel partners, standards bodies, and end-user groups for over 10 years. Analysts around the world enable clients to tap our intellectual property to think globally and act locally.
Why Digital Media? What Makes Us Unique?
- Cognizant of market dynamics that require a research vendor to be agile, Frost & Sullivan has been continuously refining its research and consulting processes to better meet and exceed the needs of its key clients.
- Our collaborative internal culture promotes cross-industry insights and cross-functional innovation.
- Frost & Sullivan’s digital media practice is a globally recognized expert team and considered industry thought leaders.
- We have extensive domain expertise and an unparalleled digital media primary research database spanning content acquisition, management and delivery, which is considered an industry benchmark.
- We maintain extensive relationships with key stakeholders throughout the digital media value chain, which include: vendors, system integrators, value added resellers, key end-user organizations and industry thought leaders
- Tremendous track record on market forecasts, trend analysis and other various types of consulting projects within the industry
- Our syndicated in-depth market engineering research continuously evolves to reflect the evolving market and growth opportunities
Next Generation Market Trends:
Frost & Sullivan was founded on the simple premise that research should enable decision-makers to use marketing information in more innovative and meaningful ways. With this objective in mind, the company developed a comprehensive range of research services and state-of-the-art analytical tools. Frost & Sullivan has continued to grow, adapt, and innovate to meet the challenges and opportunities of today’s ever-changing business world.
The Frost & Sullivan digital media coverage provides clients with coverage of the following end-user markets as applicable and not limited to:
- Media & Entertainment: Broadcast, Digital Terrestrial Transmission, Cable, IPTV, DBS, Mobile, Post Production, Over The Top Broadband, Publishing, Advertising
- Enterprise: Retail, Manufacturing, Financial Services, Life Sciences and Healthcare, Information and Communication Technology, Government, Education
CONVER TO POST FEED
Overview of Television Broadcast, Pay TV and Video-on-Demand Landscape in Germany
Germany is Europe s economic and technology powerhouse and epitomizes the pulse of region. It is home to a few of the biggest media conglomerates. This insight provides an overview of the video landscape in Germany with key indicators such as total population, households, penetration of TV,…
Global Media and Entertainment Video Transcoders Market, Forecast to 2024
This study is an update to the global media and entertainment (M&E) video transcoders research with a base year of 2017. Video transcoders are used to convert content from a single input to a broad array of output formats, definitions, resolutions, and file or live formats. This enables video to…
US B2B eCommerce Platforms, 2018
Compared to a decade ago, the B2B sales landscape has dramatically changed and many industries are feeling the heat. Physical presence has transformed to digital, and many businesses are closely examining their own online presence and systems in addition to capabilities of competitors and future…
South Africa ICT Outlook, 2018
This study provides a 2018 outlook for the South African information and communication technologies (ICT) market. The research scope includes telecommunications, broadcasting, data centres, cloud, IT services, business process management (BPM) services, Internet of Things (IoT), and Artificial…
Global Engineering Information Management Solutions, Forecast to 2023
Large-scale, process-driven industries, such as utilities, generate large amounts of engineering documentation that requires collaboration for project completion and archiving for regulatory compliance. The days of keeping schematics in filing cabinets and viewing them on drafting tables has given…
We help our clients understand the implications of digital media trends to their current product / service portfolio and the changing business imperatives driven by the digital agenda. We have worked extensively with key stakeholders throughout the digital media value chain – vendors, system integrators, value added resellers, key end-user organizations, and industry thought leaders – and helped them to evaluate diverse elements such as mobile, cloud, social, analytics, and advertising.
We do this through tailored and customized consulting work and strategy workshops. Projects typically involve several phases – discovery, inform, evaluate, analyze, develop and implement a business plan and growth strategy. We use our research and industry experience coupled with well-defined tools and techniques, tailored and developed by Frost & Sullivan, to manage and deliver these projects. We specialize in running growth workshops with our clients, which help us take a client’s cross-functional team from information to strategy implementation.
Frost & Sullivan’s Digital Media team can support your organization in each of the following areas:
- New product and services solutions: We can support you in developing and launching new digital media products and services.
- Business model: Detailed advice on the creation of viable business models – for both Enterprises and Media & Entertainment clients – towards products/services that range from content creation and management to delivery.
- Innovation & technology: Support vendors and media companies in understanding the potential of new technology to enhance their existing business or its disruptive capabilities.
- Customer analysis: “Voice of customer” assignments focusing on attitudes towards specific digital media implementation scenarios in both the Enterprise and Media contexts.
- Branding & positioning: Support through an integrated marketing platform to launch your digital media products and services and associated branding initiatives.
- Statistical analysis & forecasting: We have a solid track record in forecasting future market potential and uptake rate analysis for a range of digital media products and services.
Advisory services projects include:
- Helped a leading Global Advertising Agency assess the viability of making an investment in the online video analytics and measurement market
- Performed a country-wide analysis and market entry strategy on the retail vertical for a leading provider of semiconductors and computing solutions
- Developed the ideal VOD portfolio and pricing strategy for a major Telco and IPTV services provider in the US
- Supported a major TV manufacturer by guiding them with their geographic expansion ambitions in the European digital signage market
- Helped one of the largest Advertising Agencies in the world on a build/buy/partner strategy for Online Video Analytics
- Developed benchmarking analysis to help a major broadcast equipment manufacturer to make an acquisition decision in the Online Video Platform space
Any questions? Email us and we’ll respond within 48 hours firstname.lastname@example.org
Frost & Sullivan’s Digital Media Team can deliver a bespoke workshop to your organization to highlight the emerging trends and identify the impact they will have on your company. Digital media is transforming many industries.
The workshop can be flexible around your needs – we can attend your strategy day or workshop as an external expert keynote speaker. Or we can provide comprehensive facilitation of a workshop to ensure your delegates are fully engaged in strategy development. We have expertise in Enterprise Digital Media & Big Data, Post Production, Broadcast & Pay TV, Digital Marketing, TV Everywhere and OTT Streaming. We have analyzed mega trends that impact this industry to help your team discover opportunities that meed the unique needs of the various departments. Tapping into our experience in strategy development, planning and implementation will allow you to gain a competitive advantage.
Enterprise Digital Media & Big Data
Enterprise Search Enterprise Content Management Enterprise Storage Digital Asset Management Dynamic Publishing Digital Signage Interactive Kiosks Embedded Ecosystems and IoT Big Data Analytics Web and Mobile Analytics Enterprise Video Webcasting Lecture Capture Solutions Learning Management Software Enterprise Video Transcoding Entitlement and Rights Management ATM and POS Systems Engineering Information Management
Post Production, Broadcast & Pay TV
Broadcast and DTT Encoders Pay TV Encoders Nonlinear Editing Video and Ad-Insertion Servers Pay TV Middleware Pay TV Content Protection Media Asset Management (DAM) Video Switchers Studio-in-a-Box Channel-in-a-Box IP Video Network Management Broadcast Scheduling Systems Broadcast and Cinematography Cameras Animation and SFX M&E Disk Based Storage
Marketing Automation Marketing Process Optimization Web and Mobile Analytics Digital Asset Management Online Video Platforms Dynamic Publishing Digital Signage Interactive Kiosks Enterprise Content Management
TV Everywhere and OTT Streaming
M&E Video Transcoders Online Video Analytics Online Video Platforms Cloud Based Storage Video Content Delivery Networks Online Video Advertising Platforms Video Enabled Consumer Devices Nonlinear Editing Media Asset Management (DAM) Transparent Caching and Licensed CDN Content Protection (DRM, CAS, Watermarking)
Let us help you grow your revenues through a better understanding of the digital media space.