Dr. Tiran Rothman
Director, Head of the Equity Research Program
- Finance and economics expert: Valuation of public and private firms healthcare and technology.
- Data fusion (BI) and research
- Consultant, Frost & Sullivan
- VP Economic Research (Bioassociate);
- Chief Economist (NASDAQ:AMPL)
- Lecturer (Tel Aviv University & Haifa University)
- Deputy Head of Research (IDF- Unit 8200)
- Post-Doc, Stern Business School, NYU
- PhD (Economics), University of Haifa
- MBA (Finance), IDC
- MA (International Relations), Tel-Aviv University
- Valuations of Early-stage Companies and Disruptive Technologies: How to value life-science, cybersecurity and ICT start-ups, and their technologies. Palgrave Macmillan, forthcoming in 2019, along with Daniel Grunstein.
- Equity Research reports.
- PhD thesis – “Behavioral Finance Patterns within the Innovative Pharmaceutical Sector“.
- Academic papers in the field of finance, behavioral finance and behavioral economics