- Few years of Investment Banking expertise, which include exposure to South Asian & European markets
-Debt Origination: Analyzing financing proposals from Private Equity/Distressed Assets Investors and recommending portfolio investment solutions.
-Credit Analysis: Conducting in-depth due-diligence of companies, including overall operations, business strategy, tax & legal structure, and past financial performance.
- Financial Industry (Corporate Treasuries, Sovereign Wealth Funds, Pension Funds)
- Private Equity & Venture Capitals (Distressed Assets Investors, Opportunistic Investors).
- Real Estate (Commercial Real Estate – Germany, Italy, Spain, UK).
What I bring to the team
- Deep understanding of the Global Economy.
- International experience of public speaking and making presentations.
- Client interaction with exposure to senior management.
- Extensive expertise in Investment Banking:
-J.P. Morgan Chase, London, UK.
-Project Mint (Refinancing of a Tier-1 PE firm’s £550m Hotel Portfolio).
-Project Falcon (Successful bidding on a German lender’s €2.2bn pan-European Loan Portfolio).
-Standard Chartered Bank, South Asia.
-Project Ashuganj (Structured IRS of $175m with a State-owned Power Plant Project).
- Masters in Finance from IE Business School, Madrid, Spain