Senior Industry Analyst
Frost & Sullivan
- Five years of market research and consulting expertise, which includes strategic understanding and application of emerging technologies and opportunities in water and energy industries. Particular expertise in:
-Qualitative and quantitative analysis of market opportunities
-Developing growth strategies
-Competitive intelligence and M&A targeting
- IExperience base covering broad range of sectors, leveraging long-standing working relationships with leading industry participants’ Senior Executives
-Core challenges and future growth segments in the water utility industry.
-Smart, data-driven, technology innovations in water and energy industries.
-Membrane technologies in municipal and industrial water applications.
What I bring to the team
- Strong focus on Mega Trends and disruptive technologies
- International professional experience
- Stakeholder engagement
- Analytical focus
- Extensive expertise in understanding the role and integration of ICT within traditional water and energy systems.
- Experience in several leading research and consulting firms:
-CEB, Arlington, VA
-Regeneris Consulting Ltd, London, England
-London East Research Institute, London, England
- MA Cities, Culture & Social Change from King’s College London, England
- MA Human Geography from the University of St Andrews, Scotland