Global Program Director - Defense
(Aerospace, Defence & Security Business Unit)
- 30 years of military and industrial experience within the Aerospace & Defense, particularly in:
- Experience and knowledge within
C4ISR concepts and capabilities
- Unmanned Airborne Systems
- Radar and electronic warfare
- Military and homeland security aerospace applications
What I bring to the team
- Strategy and product development implementation.
- Aerospace and defence industrial knowledge.
- Border and maritime security concepts and understanding.
- Royal Australian Air Force.
- 17 years working at a senior business development and strategy level for Thales Group, a top 5 multinational aerospace and defence company in both Australia and the UK.
- Establishing a C4ISR and Unmanned Systems operational analysis group for defence and homeland security.
- BA Business Administration and Economics; Open University of Australia.