Hadar Cohen-Halevy, PhD
Industry Analyst - Healthcare Israel
- Experience in developing, assessing and evaluating life science materials and compounds.
- Teva Pharmaceutical (R&D)
Research Scientist, Upstream Department: Member of team developing biological compounds for biopharmaceuticals production (Scaling up processes, GMP environment).
What I bring to the team
- Wide-scale knowledge in drug design development, from the academia and the pharma industry.
- Multi-disciplinary expertise in both Nano-technology and Biotechnology.
- Was part in the development team of new biosimilar drugs.
- Over five years experience as an instructor in Biology and Chemistry for all ages.
-Investment banks: J. P. Morgan, Morgan Stanley, Citi, Nomura, etc.
-Supranational: EBRD, IBRD, EIB.
- Ph.D in Biochemistry from Weizmann Institute of Science (“Understanding the role of toll-like receptors in initiating sepsis and their link to cancer progression”).
- Master’s degree in Biotechnology (Nano-technology) from Tel Aviv University (“Formulation and characterization of aromatic di-peptides Nano-spheres. Application for targeted drug delivery”.)
- Bachlors degree in Biotechnology from Bar-Ilan University.