Consulting Analyst, Banking and Financial Services Asia Pacific
- Few years of Asset Management experience of Fixed Income portfolio of $300 mn to $1 bn in the largest pension fund in Kazakhstan. Particular expertise in:
-Fixed income / Derivatives / Currencies / Commodities.
-Equity Research & Valuation.
- Experience base covering broad range of sectors, leveraging long-standing working relationships with leading industry participants and senior executives
-Oil & Gas // Metals & Mining – The Australian Mining Sector
-Banking & Financial services.
What I bring to the team
- Broad expertise in Finance/Investment.
- Diversity in professional and educational background.
- Multi-cultural mind-set originating from Central Asia (Russia / CIS).
- Multilingual Skills (Russian, English, Korean).
- Extensive expertise in research and analysis.
- Investment in several leading financial and commodity firms:
-Commodity: Vale, Rio Tinto. Gazprom.
-Investment banks: J. P. Morgan, Morgan Stanley, Citi, Nomura, etc.
-Supranational: EBRD, IBRD, EIB.
- MBA from Seoul National University, South Korea.