Digital transformation initiatives are compelling companies to improve agility and the speed of customer service delivery. Most companies focus on improving how to engage with customers up-front when they request help. Yet, much of the work in resolving cases and issues happens behind the scenes and across the organization.
The limited focus results in a disconnected and inferior service experience across the entire service process. Yet, much of the work in resolving cases and issues happens behind the scenes and across the organization.
Join Frost & Sullivan for a panel discussion, focused around turning customer service operations into centers of excellence to deliver a seamless end-to-end experience.
Click here to register
Our panel of experts will explore:
- How digital transformation initiatives can change the delivery of customer service
- Why customer journey mapping and up-front improvements are only part of the customer service business transformation story
- How a center of excellence reduces costs, improves customer satisfaction, and improves efficiencies
- Key characteristics of the technology needed to support a connected and closed-loop service experience
- Considerations for getting executive buy-in for investment – and employee buy-in for change
Click here to register, listen in on the experiences of others, participate in a live Q&A, and walk away with actionable strategies for your own organization