Frost & Sullivan Europe
- Over 17 years of strategy consulting for the Fortune 500 and Global 1000 in North America, Latin America, Europe, and Asia Pacific. Expertise in:
-Strategic business planning.
- Information & Communication Technology across multiple industries. A partial list of focus areas:
-Mobile privacy and security.
-IoT privacy issues.
What I bring to the team
- Global project management and interaction with Sr. executive teams.
- I develop the business intelligence clients use for strategic business planning, shaping market perceptions, and lobbying government to shape national policy.
- Strong client advocacy and proven problem solving skills.
- Direct and effective communicator in-person, in webinars, and videos.
- Led high profile strategic projects with leading firms including:
Intel Security Group.
CTIA Cybersecurity Working Group.
NRI Secure Technologies
- MBA – International Management from Thunderbird, School of Global Management, Glendale, AZ, USA
- BA – Psychology from the University of California, Davis, CA, USA
- Advanced Spanish Language Certificate – Cuauhnáhuac Escuela, Cuernavaca, México
- German A1 Certificate – Goethe Institut, Munich, Germany
- German A2 Certificate – Österreichisches Sprachdiplom Deutsch, Saalfelden, Austria